Friday, December 3, 2010

Grenada to Puerto Rico Pt II

Man, I love Puerto Rico. Great food, great weather. It's warm during the day and borderline chilly at night, perfect.I was getting really tired or sweating day and night in Grenada. But I'm not complaining I promise! Here's the second part of the videos. I'm leaving Ponce tonight for the SW corner of the island, then Mayaguez tomorrow and on to the Bahamas the next day. I've got a special visitor coming on the 29th to Miami, so I'm hustling a bit to ensure I'm on time.


as a special treat, I cooked steak and mashed potatoes tonight. Soo good! I haven't had a steak since I left the US.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know you arrived in PR. A real sleight of hand managing boiling water on the stove while underway! Who could your visitor be? and where will you be on Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like the site Perry and I have to tell you I love Ramen Noodles also and in the past I typically use about 1/2 of the spice packet and use Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and Tabasco.

    I tried it first with angle hair pasta and today with just regular ole strings and I love this stuff esp when its cold as it is here.

    Thanks for sharing not only the trip but the recipe as well.

    Fair Winds

    ReplyDelete